Please fill in the information below to make your Promise to Adam today. We will send a copy to you and retain a copy for Adam’s family. Or, you can download a hard copy of the pledge here and mail it to the address on the form.
IN HONOR OF ADAM, OUR BRILLIANT STAR — FRIEND, BROTHER, SON, TEAMMATE
1. Never to ride in a car without a seatbelt.
2. Never to drive too fast, because where I’m going will be there, whether I’m five minutes early or 50 minutes late.
3. Never to drive after drinking, even the smallest amount, because I cannot understand how impaired I may be.
4. Never to drive after putting anything in my body that may limit my ability to think, understand and react.
5. Never to text while I drive, because the message is never more important than my life.
6. And, perhaps hardest of all, to stop my friends when they try to do any of the above. Take away their keys; call their parents; call a cab; wrestle them to the ground, if necessary. Whatever it takes.
THESE THINGS I PROMISE YOU, ADAM.
ADAM MICHAEL SPIVAK LONDON.
Finally, thinking of Adam and his great promise to the world, I pledge to do the following (please make a promise to improve your life or the lives of others):